Monday, August 18, 2008

My Son the Hero

I played Guitar Hero for the first time this past weekend. I learned that one, I have no rhythm, and two, video games have far surpassed my level of expertise. Insult to injury, my oldest son, Brennan, said "Don't worry Dad, it took me a while too." Thanks son......thanks a lot. He, by the way, rocks at it. He's had it for only two days. This is a time in my life not very unlike listening to my favorite song from high school on the radio, and realizing I'm tuned into the oldies station.

4 comments:

James said...

Dude. I still rock at Yars Revenge on the atari 2600.

What?
Doesn't that mean that I'm still with it?

654789 said...

HAHA, time passes by and I find myself with less and less time for things I use to/still do enjoy. As for guitar hero.....its just like the real thing - practice makes perfect!

James said...

Is this your guy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qon_jCJqkvM&NR=1

Weber said...

The fact that Mr. Herbert can name an unknown to most game from Atari just scares the hell out of me! :)

Visit my Internet Rainbow