Friday, September 26, 2008

Soccer

Soccer has been a big part of my life since I was young. I played from 10 till about 19. That's all I wanted to do. Made varsity team in High School all 4 years, and even got named to the All State team. That was a long time ago. Today I enjoy coaching children. The game has so much more to teach than just a sport. I find it to be so amazingly beautiful to watch when done right. So very funny when 8, 9, and 10 yr. olds get it wrong as they will do more often than not. But when they get that one shot, that one trick, or that new fake that they have practiced for so long, right. When it's perfect for the very first time, man.... no words can describe it. That "I knew it would work" look on their face is all I need.

The former statements hold true for FC Liverpool as well. Go Reds.

No comments:

Visit my Internet Rainbow